Fall has arrived and we think it’s the perfect time to introduce our October specials for our wonderful clients who visit Take Care!
Enjoy a 90 minute custom combination massage for just $90. It’s our most popular massage because we allow our therapists to use whatever techniques and skills that they have mastered over the years to give their clients the best, customized, let’s get you feeling amazing massage. Yes, we listen to your needs. Yes, we’ll stretch you out! Yes, we can go deeper! Be as detailed in telling us what you want or tell your therapist to have free reign – either way, it’s all up to you!
For those who just want to relax, try out Swedish Ultimate Relaxation Massage. We have it on special at an hour for $60. Long flowing strokes will soothe and relax your muscles and ease your mind. This treatment stimulates the natural healing processes of the body creating a state of deep relaxation.
We hope to see you hear soon!
Michael and Leilani
Choose from $52.50 for a 60 minute Swedish Massage or $90 for a 90 minute Custom Combination Massage!
Experienced Female Certified Massage Therapist (Woodland Hills)
-CAMTC State Certified
-Liability Insurance required
-At least 4 years of experience in a spa or medical/clinical environment
- Initial Intake forms, SOAP Notes, designing treatment plans and developing a nurturing professional rapport with your client is essential to our business.Prime shifts available 3 to 5 days a week. Great pay! Get work and be respected for your skill at Take Care — A Therapeutic Massage Studio.
Please meet the following criteria:
1. Passionate about bodywork. Massage, touch therapy and bodywork are what we do, please love this career and be enthusiastic about this field!
2. Professional and reliable. We are looking for therapists that are driven, experienced, talented and highly competent! We work hard to make sure that we dispel the flaky massage therapist stereotype here; our REPUTATION is important to us and hope that it is for you too. Must exude integrity in your work and uphold and adhere to high professional standards.
3. GREAT communication skills with both our clients and our team. We love having people that can establish rapport quickly and authentically. Our team of professionals all work well together and we are looking for others who will fit nicely into our group.
4. Amazing massage skills. We need people that offer REAL deep tissue and therapeutic sessions and also have the ability to do amazing relaxation sessions. If you specialize in Pregnancy massage and have advanced experience in other modalities, this would be a great place for you. Most of our therapists have over 5 to 10 years of experience and really know their stuff! You should too!
If you are a looking for a place to call home and build your practice, this is a place to do it. Take Care — A Therapeutic Massage Studio, Inc. provides a clean, comfortable and supportive environment for you to enhance and perform your skill.
Yes, even our massage therapists need a holiday too! Actually, we’ll be off attending advanced back and neck work classes and seminars in San Francisco. Our therapists do take continuing education courses so that we can better take care of you!
Take Care – A Therapeutic Massage Studio will be closed starting Friday June 28th through Thursday, July 4th 2013.
We will be back on Friday, July 5th!
Want to schedule an appointment? No problem. Feel free to book your appointment online. You’ll be able to pick your service, choose your therapist and see when everyone is available. Click on the schedule your appointment tab to book your appointment online now! You can also purchase gift certificates online too!
Can you believe that it’s June already?
Check out our specials here at Take Care! For your convenience, you can now book online through our website and you can also book online through FACEBOOK!
Need a gift certificate for Father’s Day? For that wedding party? For that wonderful graduate going off to college? No problem! You can stop by the studio or purchase it online through our website as well!
Buy 4, Get 1 FREE!
We will be continuing our super package promotion. Buy 4, get 1 FREE. It’s a great way to add bodywork treatments to your health regimen and get savings as well!
Custom Combination Massage: Our most popular bodywork treatment! A little bit of this, a little bit of that. Combination massage is a relaxing, deeply therapeutic massage incorporating deep tissue, swedish, accupressure and stretching. Combination massage brings balance mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally by using swedish massage to increase circulation and eliminate toxins, passive yoga therapy or stretching to increase flexibility and range of motion, acupressure to release energy blockages and deep tissue to work on areas of chronic muscular pain or tension. Highly effective, this bodywork treatment relaxes and restores.
Pregnancy Massage: Delicate treatment designed for this special time, where pampering is more than deserved. We focus on points needing particular attention. Specific massage to back, neck and shoulders, lymphatic drainage on the legs to help reduce water retention and a scalp and face massage, leaving you feeling revived. Feel nurtured and supported in a time of constant change. This is a very gentle and effective treatment focusing on giving the mother-to-be the special attention she needs, which helps to nurture the new life growing within her. Treatment available after the first trimester. A doctor’s medical note for clearance is required for high risk pregnancies or for those who may have contra-indicated health conditions during pregnancy.
Injury Rehab/Medical Massage: This specialized massage uses specific soft tissue techniques to improve muscle imbalance and addresses acute or chronic pain in areas of the body. Common injuries that we see are back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, Iliotibial Band Pain, Knee, Leg, Neck pain, Headache and Migraine pain, TMJ, Surgery recovery, Sciatica and Thoracic Outlet syndrome. Active and passive range of motion assessments as well as palpatory assessments are used. By reducing soft tissue restrictions and adhesions, working on joint mobilization, using PNF (proprio-receptive neuromuscular facilitation) therapists structure treatments to obtain a specific outcome. This is an excellent and precise bodywork treatment for those seeking to reduce pain and prevent further potential injuries.